Schram Vineyards is a family run business and small production winery. We are a proud supporter of many local organizations and fundraising events throughout the Twin Cities and in our local community. We understand donations are a part of continuing the betterment of our community and we are proud to be a contributor to many organizations and fundraising efforts year after year.
Due to the high volume of requests, we are not able to respond to all requests as we average about 3-5 donation requests a day. Requests may not be made in person. Please consider our guidelines before emailing your request.
Donations requests must be made via email to email@example.com.
All requests must have the following information to be considered:
- Your organization’s non-profit Tax ID#
- Date, time, and place of event
- What the donation is to be used for (silent auction, live auction, raffle prizes, etc.)
- How Schram Vineyards or Schram Haus will be marketed at the event
- The “Donation Request” must be received no later than four weeks before the date of the event.
- Submitting a donation request per the above guidelines does not guarantee a donation.
Policies and Requirements:
- Organizations must be a 501(c)3 registered and appropriate form or tax ID number must be provided.
- Schram does not provide cash donations
- With few exceptions, Schram does not make charitable donations to or for the following:
- Travel and related expenses
- Start-up funding for new organizations or small businesses
- For-profit entities
- Individuals for their pursuit of personal goals or tragedies. Instead, we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
- Programs designed solely for religious purposes
- If accepted, donations must be picked up in person at the winery/brewery during regular business hours. We will not ship or mail out donations.
- Priority will be given to local schools or charitable organizations where we can see the greatest impact on our community and in-turn support those who support us the most.
- With few exceptions, we do not donate bottles of wine. Standard donations may be tasting and/or tour certificates, event passes, or logoed merchandise.
- Donations requests will not be accepted via phone or through in-person solicitations. Please do not approach our tasting and tap room staff for donations.
- Previous donations to your organization are not indicative of future donations.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our guidelines.