Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery is a family run business. We are a proud supporter of many local organizations and fundraising events throughout the Twin Cities and in our local community. We understand donations are a part of continuing the betterment of our community and we are proud to be a contributor to many organizations and fundraising efforts year after year.
Before you make a donation request, please know that we average 3 donation requests a day and still need to maintain our day to day operations. It is difficult for us to respond to all of these requests and impossible for our business to donate to everything, as much as we would love to!
Policies and Requirements:
- Organizations must be a 501(c)3 registered and appropriate form or tax ID number must be provided.
- Schram does not provide cash donations
- With few exceptions, Schram does not make charitable donations to or for the following:
- Travel and related expenses, including student trips or all-night parties
- Start-up funding for new organizations or small businesses
- For-profit entities
- Individuals for their pursuit of personal goals or tragedies. Instead, we give to supporting organizations that in turn help those in need.
- Programs designed solely for religious purposes
- If accepted, donations must be picked up in person at the winery/brewery during regular business hours. We will not ship or mail out donations.
- Priority will be given to local schools or charitable organizations where we can see the greatest impact on our community and in-turn support those who support us the most.
- With few exceptions, we do not donate bottles of wine. Standard donations may be tasting and/or tour certificates, growler fill certificates, or logoed merchandise.
- Donations requests will not be accepted via phone or through in-person solicitations. Please do not approach our tasting and tap room staff for donations.
- Previous donations to your organization are not indicative of future donations.
- Donations requests must be made via email to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of requests, we are not able to respond to all requests.
All requests must have the following information to be considered:
- Your organization’s non-profit Tax ID#
- Date, time, and place of event
- What the donation is to be used for (silent auction, live auction, raffle prizes, etc.)
- The “Donation Request” must be received no later than four weeks before the date of the event.
- Submitting a donation request per the above guidelines does not guarantee a donation.
Thank you for considering Schram Vineyards for your fundraising efforts. We wish you the best of luck.