PLAN YOUR VISIT
We invite you to visit our tasting and tap room in wonderful Waconia! We offer a beautiful setting both inside and outside for you to enjoy our hand-crafted wine and beer, where everything is made on-site. Open for tastings, by the glass, wine bottle and growler sales.
All tastings and flights are available until 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays. After 6pm, wine by the glass or bottle and beer pints are available until close.
Wine Tasting in the Tasting Room -$12 – 6 tasting samples and a souvenir glass. You may wine taste at your own pace and simply exchange a tasting chip for a wine sample of your choice from the menu where a staff member can tell you about the wine. Available any open days before 6pm for individuals or groups smaller than 12 with no reservation required. *Groups over 12 may not be able to be accommodated for tastings in the main room and reservations must be made for tastings.
Group Tasting Experience – For Groups of 12 or more. $20 per person you will receive a guided wine tasting with a dedicated staff person at your own bar or area where you will be walked through our wines. Schedule your Group Tasting HERE at least 7 days prior to desired date.
*Passports receive a partial tasting and are not valid for groups of 8 or more.
Beer Flight – $12 – Flight of 4 five oz pours served on a paddle for you to enjoy at a table.
Large Groups, Buses, and Limos:
1. Planning to wine taste? Groups of 12 or more who wish to do wine tastings must make a group tasting reservation at one of our designated times or may choose to do our Vine to Wine Tour.
2. Not planning to wine taste? You may purchase wine or beer by the glass or bottle, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior with your desired arrival time and the number of people in your group. It is important that we are able to provide an enjoyable experience for all of our guests and manage the arrival times of groups.
3. Looking to make it an event? If you are looking for space to host an event for your group, please see our HOST AN EVENT page that has space rental information. Arrangements must be made for groups or parties. The tasting room is not a party room space for large group gatherings or for hosted events during our regular hours. For more information on our policies, please visit our Ground Rules and Policies page.
Food: We frequently have a food truck on-site. Check our events calendar for food trucks on specific days. We also sell meat and cheese trays, pizzas, and other bites. There is no outside food allowed.
NEW in 2018! Picnic Table Reservations. Email email@example.com for more info.
Available May- October!
PHOTO GALLERY of our location
GROUP TASTING EXPERIENCE
$20 per person
- 12 person minimum for group tastings
- includes a guided wine tasting with a Sr. Tasting Room Professional and a souvenir wine glass.
- Each participant will receive $5 off one bottle of wine to purchase in the tasting room after the tasting.
- Group tastings are held in either our barrel room, vineyard bar, or select tasting bar in the main room. Location will depend on time of day/time of year and weather and is at the discretion of Schram.
- Tasting experience lasts 45 minutes to an hour
- Wine and grape education, Schram history/story part of the tasting experience
- Group tastings may be booked the following times:
Fridays at 3:30pm or 5pm
Saturdays at 1pm, 3pm, or 4:30pm
Sundays at 1pm or 3pm
- Space is limited. Please register on our website.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A GROUP TASTING
TASTING AND TOUR: VINE TO WINE
We’re excited to bring you a brand new tasting and tour experience, Vine to Wine, offered most Saturdays beginning April 14th, running through October 7th. We’ll start by taking you on a walking tour of the property with one of our wine professionals (or maybe even one of the owners, Aaron or Ashley!) where you’ll tour the Barrel Room, vineyard, crush pad and head back to the Barrel Room to learn all about the wine making process. This wine-centric journey will guide you through the history of our vineyard and introduce you to our expansive wine portfolio, sampling various existing and in-process wines along the tour while discovering what it takes to make it – from the Vine to Wine.
Register for this tasting and tour experience HERE.
Enjoy a glass of wine or beer while playing a game of bocce ball. We have two courts that run alongside the vineyard that are available for play on a first come, first serve basis. We offer bocce ball sets at the tasting bar for customers. Please leave an adult ID to be left at the bar in exchange for a set. Priority play is given to adults. League Play on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons June – August.