Visiting SUMMER 2020
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe experience for all guests by following current policies as directed by the state of Minnesota to slow the spread of Covid-19. We have over 5 acres of outdoor seating areas (including 20 picnic tables on the grassy field by the vineyard in the picture above) for the ultimate social distancing! Our Tasting Room is open with reduced seating capacity. We cannot accommodate large groups on weekends! Private event information is available.
Tuesday – Wednesday: 2pm- 8pm
Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
*Indoor seating is at half capacity. We do have a covered lower patio and our pavilion available for other covered table seating.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING DAILY
- Wine by the Glass or Bottle
- Beer pints and non-alc beverages
- Wine and Beer Flights (these may be discontinued during peak hours)
- Food menu from kitchen. Please Visit our Eats page to see menu.
- Reservations may be made HERE.
- Food Trucks (please see events page for schedule)
- Seated Wine Tasting Experience available by reservation only on Saturdays and Sundays.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DETAILS TO NOTE
With the health and safety of our guests and employees in mind, we’ve made a few adjustments so that we can best manage guest capacity.
- Walk-in Reservations for groups 6 and under only. Please see host on weekends or associates during the week to check-in. We do have capacity limits and may not be able to accept walk-ins at peak capacity. These times are most likely in the late afternoon on Saturdays!
- Tables are first come, first serve – we are not taking table reservations unless you book the Self-Guided Table Tasting.
- Masks must be worn indoors when not at a table eating or drinking. Please wear a mask when ordering at outdoor bars.
- Max of 6 people per table and TABLES MAY NOT BE PUSHED TOGETHER.
- Groups over 12 are considered a private party and require private rental space reservations, which can be done in our barrel room, pavilion, or back patio areas. No buses! Please contact email@example.com to make arrangements for space.
- Visits must be kept to 2 hours or under when we are at max capacity so we can manage flow and allow others can enjoy the vineyard.
- Should we reach max capacity of current restrictions at our venue where social distancing is no longer achieved. Friday nights and Saturday late afternoon and early evening are our busiest times.
- Children should be kept to a minimum and must be at or near a table with an adult at all times and maintain social distance to the extent possible. Please know and understand what our expectations are with children at our winery in our policies page. The Tasting Room and vineyard is NOT a play area or ball park for children.
- Employees will be wearing face coverings and will be cleaning and sanitizing.
- No outside food, beverage, cakes or balloons may be brought in.
- Several serving bars will be available, including outdoors to eliminate long lines on busy days.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all serving areas.
- We have arranged picnic tables to ensure safe social distancing.
- Must be 21+ years of age and provide a valid form of identification to purchase or consume wine and beer.
- Wine Club pick up is available in the Tasting Room before 6pm on open days.
- Participation in agritourism activities is at your own risk!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
A guided and seated wine tasting by one of our wine professionals who will walk you through 5 award-winning wines with your choice of 5 wines along with a more indepth tasting experience.
Tastings are offered on the half hour, only 6 people per half hour and must be pre-scheduled.
$25 per tasting
Vine to Wine Tours
OFFERED SELECT SATURDAYS
MAY – OCTOBER
We’ll start by taking you on a walking tour of the property with one of our wine professionals and tour guides where you’ll tour the vineyard and crush pad to learn all about the wine making process. If the barrel room is not available due to current restrictions, you will hear all about. This wine-centric journey will guide you through the history of our vineyard and introduce you to our expansive wine portfolio, sampling various existing and in-process wines throughout the entire tour while discovering what it takes to make it – from the Vine to Wine.
Advance ticket purchase highly recommended as spots are limited. Rain, Snow, or Shine. The tour is about 90 minutes and is recommended for small groups or couples. 21+ only please.
TASTING ROOM KITCHEN
We are pleased to provide a rotating selection of wine and beer friendly bites to eat during your visit with our Tasting Room Kitchen.
Tasting Room Kitchen menu options will vary, but may include items such as pizzas, cheese plates, pretzels, flatbreads, quiche, chocolates, and more tasty eats to add to your experience.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED ON OUR GROUNDS.
Barrel Room Seated tasting
NOVEMBER – APRIL
1:30 AND 3PM
An elevated tasting experience in our barrel room with pre-select wines and a few select food pairings in a seated wine tasting format. This is a guided tasting with a senior member of our staff of some of our award-winning and most popular wines. We may even sneak in a few off the menu wines. If you desire a more relaxed and comprehensive tasting experience this is a perfect opportunity for couples or small groups to get a more personalized service, $30/person upon arrival.
Premium 18.25 oz. Vina Balloon stemmed souvenir glass included. This event is first come first serve at 1:30pm and 3:00pm. Seats can be limited, so we suggest arriving 15 minutes early.
Private GROUP tours
We will happily arrange a private tour on alternative days for groups of 10 or more based on tour guide availability and operations. Groups interested in this option are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange, as available, a private tour for your group.
$30 per person. Please see a tasting room associate when you arrive. Allow 1 hour.
Please note that option may not be available on Saturday.
Bocce courts are available for our vineyard guests.
Just leave an ID at the bar and we will supply an official set.
Bocce Ball League Play Thursday Nights and Sunday afternoons in the summer. Ask about signing up!
Thank you for following the below rules:
No other toys or games allowed on the courts.
Priority play will be given to guests 21+.
Children may not use courts as a sandbox. No children may use bocce without adult supervision.
Please help to keep courts in playing condition – picking up rocks, sticks after use.