PLAN YOUR VISIT
Wine tastings are available at any time during our regular tasting hours. On Fridays and Saturdays, we stop selling tastings at 6pm. Beer by the flight or pint are available on all days, EXCEPT Sundays. Growler for off-sale only are available any day we are open. Wine by the glass or bottle is also available to enjoy at your leisure at any time. Large groups (8 or more) are asked to make a reservation so we can be sure to accommodate as our weekends in the tasting room get quite busy. Tasting Room hours are as follows:
November – March:
We may open on select weekdays for special or private events. Please check our events calendar for open events!
Tue-Wed: Tastings by appointment only
*Please note: All tastings will end at 6pm. Due to this busy season, we are not able to accommodate tastings after 6pm, however wine by the glass or bottle and beer pints are available.
Sundays we are not allowed to sell beer by the pint or flight. But we can sell growlers.
Food: We have a food truck on-site MOST days we are open. Check our events calendar for food trucks on specific days. We also sell meat and cheese trays in our tasting room with 5 gourmet cheese, crackers and salami. There is no outside food allowed inside our tasting room.
Wine Tasting– $12 – receive tasting chips at the bar. Turn in a tasting chip at the tasting bar when you are ready for your next taste. Best for couples, individuals or groups smaller than 8 people.
Group Tasting- $15 per person is a guided tasting with a dedicated staff person at your own bar or table who will walk you through our wines and story. Special promotions included. Best for groups larger than 8.
*Passports receive a partial tasting and are not valid for groups of 8 or more.
*Reservations recommended for groups of 8 or more (see below) who would like to do a wine tasting so we can accommodate and provide a great tasting experience.
Beer Flight – $12 – Flight of 4 five oz pours served on a paddle for you to enjoy at a table.
*Buses, Limos and large groups –Please email email@example.com at least ONE WEEK prior to make a reservation for your group. It is important that we are able to provide an enjoyable experience for all of our guests. If you are looking for space to host a large group, please see our HOST AN EVENT page that has space rental information. Large groups showing up for a tasting without reservation may not be guaranteed a tasting in our tasting room.
PHOTO GALLERY of our location
BOOK YOUR GROUP TASTING
Group Wine Tastings
$20 per person
- includes a full wine tasting with a senior member of our staff.
- Group tastings are held in either our barrel room, vineyard bar, or select table in the main room. Location will depend on time of day/time of year and weather and is at the discretion of Schram.
- Tasting experience lasts 45 minutes to an hour
- Group tastings are booked on Saturdays at 1pm or 3pm
- A brief tour and history of Schram Vineyards will be included as part of the tasting.
- A $5 off one bottle of wine promotion is available for all participants in the group tasting to be used after your tasting.
Space is limited for our group tastings. Please register on our website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional tasting time requests.
Policies and Things to Know Before you Visit
- There is no outside food allowed inside the building, with the exception of Food Truck food. We do sell meat and cheese plates for pairing in the tasting room. $18.65 plus tax.
- Small picnics are allowed outdoors– no hard coolers, party trays or pizza boxes please. You must check in to the tasting room before you may picnic.
- Please note that our licensing will not allow us to serve beer on Sundays at this time. We wish we could.
- No dogs or pets allowed on the property.
- Please be prepared with a valid ID. All guests who are drinking must be 21 years of age and have valid identification. We have Root Beer and soda for non-drinkers.
- No balloons or decorations or table decor may be brought into the tasting room or our outdoor space when we are open to the public. This is only reserved for those renting private space. Our tasting room is NOT a party room.
- The play equipment and toys are personal property of the Schram residence and not for public use. Children must be closely supervised at all times.
- If you are looking to host a special event, ask us about private rental space. We do not reserve tables on the patio or in the tasting room during our regular business hours. Table decorations, balloons and outside food are not permitted unless you have reserved private rental space. Please inquire. Please do not try and use our public spaces to host an event such as a bridal shower during our public hours.
- Large groups and buses – please email email@example.com one week prior so we are prepared and staffed for your visit. Buses are encouraged to make a group wine tasting reservation (above), OR just purchase by the glass/pint in the tasting room.
- No outside beverages allowed on the property.
- Returning your glass to the bar when you are finished is greatly appreciated.
- Participation in agro-tourism activities is at your own risk. Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery accepts no liability for any injuries sustained during your visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive or disorderly.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
There are so many great things going on in our town of Waconia! Make a day or weekend out of it! Check out other area attractions at www.destinationwaconia.org.
Directions: We are easily accessible from the cities from the new Hwy 212.
From Hwy 212 going west, take the Hwy 10 (Engler Rd.) exit to Laketown Rd. to Airport Rd.
From Hwy 5 going west, take a left (south) on Scandia Rd. (about 4 miles west of downtown Victoria) and then a right (west) on Airport Rd.
We are located on the left hand side of the Airport Rd. road at the very end of the grass landing strip and hangar buildings.