PLAN YOUR VISIT
*Dear Guests – Please don’t be surprised on your visit. Review our GROUND RULES AND POLICIES before you visit so you know what to expect.*
We invite you to visit our tasting and tap room in wonderful Waconia! We offer a beautiful setting both inside and outside for you to enjoy our hand-crafted wine and beer, where everything is made on-site. Open for tastings, by the glass, wine bottle and growler sales.
All tastings and flights are available until 5:45pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. After 6pm, wine by the glass and beer pints are available until close. Wine bottles and Growler purchases are available during all open hours.
Wine Tasting in the Tasting Room – Available any open days before 6pm for individuals or groups of 8 or less – no reservation required.
We have two tasting options – 1) Summer Tasting (or seasonal) for $10
2) Signature Tasting for $13. Tasting fees are waived if you purchase two bottles of wine to take home. Guests stand at the tasting bar to taste their wines and may purchase bottles or glasses after tasting from your server. *Weekends can get busy at the winery and groups over 8 may not be able to be accommodated at the tasting bar- therefore reservations must be made for group tastings.
Group Tasting Experience – For Groups of 9 or more. $20 per person you will receive a guided wine tasting with a dedicated staff person at your own bar by the vineyard, pavilion, or barrel room where you will be walked through our wines, history, pairing notes and more. Minimum of 9 must be purchased in one transaction to secure your spot. Schedule your Group Tasting HERE at least 7 days prior to desired date.
*Passports receive a partial tasting and are not valid for groups of 8 or more.
Beer Flight – $12 – Flight of 4 five oz pours served on a paddle for you to enjoy at a table. Beer pints and flights are available at the main bar inside. All brews are crafted onsite at our own brewery and we usually have 8-10 available.
Large Groups, Buses, and Limos – 3 options
**So that we can ensure the best possible service and experience to our guests, we are not accepting Party Buses during the months of September or October.
1. Planning to wine taste? Groups of 9 or more who wish to do wine tastings must make a group tasting reservation at one of our designated times. Our weekends get very busy at the tasting bar and we can not guarantee wine tastings for groups without this reservation.
2. Not planning to wine taste? You may purchase wine or beer by the glass or bottle, If you have a group over 10, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior with your desired arrival time and the number of people in your group and wait for a confirmation that we can accommodate. It is important that we are able to provide an enjoyable experience for all of our guests and manage the arrival times of large groups. Please note no balloons, cakes, food, etc. are allowed on the grounds. The winery is not a party space during our regular hours.
3. Looking to make it an event? If you are looking for space to host an event for your group, please see our HOST AN EVENT page that has space rental information. Arrangements must be made for groups or parties. The tasting room and patio is not a party room space for large group gatherings or for hosted events during our regular hours. For more information on our policies, please visit our Ground Rules and Policies page.
Food: Check our events calendar for Food Truck schedule.
Schram Kitchen hours: Tues/Weds/Sun 12-4pm and Thurs/Fri/Sat 12-8pm with cheese trays, pizzas, chocolates and other bites.
NEW in 2018! Picnic Table Reservations. $25/hr with a 2 hour minimum.
No outside food, beverages, cakes, balloons or decor allowed on the grounds or in the tasting room. Please see our Ground Rules Policies.
Email email@example.com for more info.
Available May- October!
PHOTO GALLERY of our location
GROUP TASTING EXPERIENCE
$20 per person
- 9 person minimum for group tastings
- includes a guided wine tasting with a Sr. Tasting Room Professional
- Group tastings are held in either our barrel room, vineyard bar, or select tasting bar in the main room. Location will depend on time of day/time of year and weather and is at the discretion of Schram.
- Tasting experience lasts 45 minutes to an hour
- Wine and grape education, Schram history/story part of the tasting experience
- Group tastings may be booked the following times:
Fridays at 3:30pm or 5pm
Saturdays at 2pm or 4:30pm
Sundays at 1pm or 3pm
- Space is limited. Please register on our website.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A GROUP TASTING
TASTING AND TOUR: VINE TO WINE
We’re excited to bring you a brand new tasting and tour experience, Vine to Wine, offered most Saturdays beginning April 14th, running through October 7th. We’ll start by taking you on a walking tour of the property with one of our wine professionals (or maybe even one of the owners, Aaron or Ashley!) where you’ll tour the Barrel Room, vineyard, crush pad and head back to the Barrel Room to learn all about the wine making process. This wine-centric journey will guide you through the history of our vineyard and introduce you to our expansive wine portfolio, sampling various existing and in-process wines along the tour while discovering what it takes to make it – from the Vine to Wine. Includes a souvenir wine glass and generous samplings of both on and off the menu wines.
Register for this tasting and tour experience HERE.
Enjoy a glass of wine or beer while playing a game of bocce ball. We have two courts that run alongside the vineyard that are available for play on a first come, first serve basis. We offer bocce ball sets at the tasting bar for customers. Please leave an adult ID to be left at the bar in exchange for a set. Priority play is given to adults. League Play on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons June – August.