PLAN YOUR VISIT
*Dear Guests – Please don’t be surprised on your visit. Review our GROUND RULES AND POLICIES before you visit so you know what to expect.*
We invite you to visit our tasting and tap room in wonderful Waconia! We offer a beautiful setting both inside and outside for you to enjoy our hand-crafted wine and beer, where everything is made on-site. Open for tastings, by the glass, and wine bottle sales. Coming soon – Crowlers!
All tastings and flights are available until 5:45pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. After 6pm, wine by the glass and beer pints are available until close. Wine bottles purchases are available during all open hours.
Wine Tasting in the Tasting Room – Available any open days before 6pm for individuals or groups of 8 or less – no reservation required.
We have two tasting options – 1) Harvest Tasting (or seasonal)
2) Signature Tasting.
Tasting fees are waived if you purchase two bottles of wine to take home. Guests stand at the tasting bar to taste their wines and may purchase bottles or glasses after tasting from your server. *Weekends can get busy at the winery and groups over 8 may not be able to be accommodated at the tasting bar- therefore reservations must be made for group tastings.
Barrel Room Seated Tasting
Available Nov.-April on Saturdays at 1pm or 3pm
An elevated tasting experience in our barrel room with pre-select wines in a seated wine tasting format. This is a guided tasting with a senior member of our staff or one of our wine professionals of some of our most popular wines. We may even sneak in a few off the menu wines. If you desire a more relaxed and comprehensive tasting experience away from the hustle and bustle of the tasting room, this is a perfect opportunity for couples or small groups to get a more personalized service. This is not recommended for bachelorette parties. You’ll be able to hear about our story, grapes, history, and the wine we produce right in the space where the magic all happens. Premium 18.25 oz. Vina Balloon Stemmed Glass included – a $9 value. You may pre-register to reserve your seat, or at the door as available.
Group Tasting Experience – For Groups of 9 or more. $20 per person you will receive a guided wine tasting with a dedicated staff person at your own bar by the vineyard, pavilion, or barrel room where you will be walked through our wines, history, pairing notes and more. Minimum of 9 must be purchased in one transaction to secure your spot. Schedule your Group Tasting HERE at least 7 days prior to desired date.
*Passports receive a partial tasting and are not valid for groups of 8 or more.
Beer Flight – $12 – Flight of 4 five oz pours served on a paddle for you to enjoy at a table. Beer pints and flights are available at the main bar inside. All brews are crafted onsite at our own brewery and we usually have 8-10 available.
Large Groups, Buses, and Limos – 3 options
**So that we can ensure the best possible service and experience to our guests, we are not accepting Party Buses during the months of September or October.
1. Planning to wine taste? Groups of 9 or more who wish to do wine tastings must make a group tasting reservation at one of our designated times. Our weekends get very busy at the tasting bar and we can not guarantee wine tastings for groups without this reservation.
2. Not planning to wine taste? You may purchase wine or beer by the glass or bottle, If you have a group over 10, please email email@example.com at least one week prior with your desired arrival time and the number of people in your group and wait for a confirmation that we can accommodate. It is important that we are able to provide an enjoyable experience for all of our guests and manage the arrival times of large groups. Please note no balloons, cakes, food, etc. are allowed on the grounds. The winery is not a party space during our regular hours.
3. Looking to make it an event? If you are looking for space to host an event for your group, please see our HOST AN EVENT page that has space rental information. Arrangements must be made for groups or parties. The tasting room and patio is not a party room space for large group gatherings or for hosted events during our regular hours. For more information on our policies, please visit our Ground Rules and Policies page.
Food: Check our events calendar for Food Truck schedule.
Schram Kitchen hours: Tues/Weds/Sun 12-4pm and Thurs/Fri/Sat 12-8pm with cheese trays, pizzas, chocolates and other bites.
NEW in 2018! Picnic Table Reservations. $25/hr with a 2 hour minimum.
No outside food, beverages, cakes, balloons or decor allowed on the grounds or in the tasting room. Please see our Ground Rules Policies.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Available May- October!
PHOTO GALLERY of our location
GROUP TASTING EXPERIENCE
$20 per person
- 9 person minimum for group tastings
- includes a guided wine tasting with a Sr. Tasting Room Professional
- Group tastings are held in either our barrel room, vineyard bar, or select tasting bar in the main room. Location will depend on time of day/time of year and weather and is at the discretion of Schram.
- Tasting experience lasts 45 minutes to an hour
- Wine and grape education, Schram history/story part of the tasting experience
- Group tastings may be booked the following times:
Fridays at 3:30pm or 5pm
Saturdays at 2pm or 4:30pm
Sundays at 1pm or 3pm
- Space is limited. Please register on our website.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A GROUP TASTING
Enjoy a glass of wine or beer while playing a game of bocce ball. We have two courts that run alongside the vineyard that are available for play on a first come, first serve basis. We offer bocce ball sets at the tasting bar for customers. Please leave an adult ID to be left at the bar in exchange for a set. Priority play is given to adults. League Play on Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons June – August.