Visiting SUMMER 2020
We are doing our very best to adapt to the changes this year and are so looking forward to welcoming you back to enjoy wine on-site! We have over 5 acres of outdoor seating areas (including picnic tables on the grassy field by the vineyard) for the ultimate social distancing! We cannot accommodate large groups during this initial phase.
Tuesday – Wednesday: 2pm- 8pm
Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
*Indoor seating is at half capacity. We do have a covered lower patio and our pavilion available for other covered table seating. 5 acres of patio and vineyard space with tables.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING DAILY
- Wine by the Glass or Bottle
- Beer pints and non-alc beverages
- Wine Flights
- Food menu from kitchen. Please Visit our Eats page to see menu.
- Wine Tastings resume July 11th on weekends and require reservations. Reservations may be made HERE.
FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS:
- Food Trucks (please see events page for schedule)
IMPORTANT SAFETY DETAILS TO NOTE
With the health and safety of our guests and employees in mind, we’ve made a few adjustments as we enter into this first phase of reopening, so that we can best manage guest capacity.
- Walk-in Reservations only starting July 7th for groups 6 and under.
- Tables are first come, first serve.
- Max of 6 people per table and TABLES MAY NOT BE PUSHED TOGETHER.
- Groups over 12 are considered a private party and require private rental space reservations, which can be done in our barrel room, pavilion, or back patio areas. No buses! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for space.
- Visits must be kept to 2 hours or under when at max capacity so others can enjoy the vineyard.
- Should we reach max capacity of current restrictions at our venue where social distancing is no longer achieved, we will post to our Facebook and Instagram stories that we can no longer accept walk-ins. Friday nights and Saturday late afternoon and early evening are our busiest times.
- Children must be with an adult at all times and maintain social distance to the extent possible. Children are not encouraged at this time. Please know and understand what our expectations are with children at our winery in our policies page. The Tasting Room and vineyard is NOT a play area or ball park for children.
- Employees have access to proper protection based on duties and will be cleaning and maintaining proper distance.
- Several serving bars will be available, including outdoors to eliminate long lines on busy days.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- We have arranged picnic tables to ensure safe social distancing. Tables may not be moved. Indoor seating is limited to half capacity.
- Must be 21+ years of age and provide a valid form of identification to purchase or consume wine and beer.
- Wine Club pick up is available in the Tasting Room before 6pm on open days.
- Participation in agritourism activities is at your own risk!!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
A guided and seated wine tasting by one of our wine professionals who will walk you through 5 award-winning wines with your choice 5 wines.
Tastings are offered on the half hour, only 6 people per half hour and must be pre-scheduled.
$20 per tasting
Tastings are complimentary for club members.
Vine to Wine Tours
OFFERED SELECT SATURDAYS
MAY – OCTOBER
We’ll start by taking you on a walking tour of the property with one of our wine professionals and tour guides where you’ll tour the vineyard and crush pad to learn all about the wine making process. If the barrel room is not available due to current restrictions, you will hear all about. This wine-centric journey will guide you through the history of our vineyard and introduce you to our expansive wine portfolio, sampling various existing and in-process wines throughout the entire tour while discovering what it takes to make it – from the Vine to Wine.
Advance ticket purchase highly recommended as spots are limited. Rain, Snow, or Shine. The tour is about 90 minutes and is recommended for small groups or couples. 21+ only please.
TASTING ROOM KITCHEN
We are pleased to provide a rotating selection of wine and beer friendly bites to eat during your visit with our Tasting Room Kitchen.
Tasting Room Kitchen menu options will vary, but may include items such as pizzas, cheese plates, pretzels, flatbreads, quiche, chocolates, and more tasty eats to add to your experience.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED ON OUR GROUNDS.
Barrel Room Seated tasting
NOVEMBER – APRIL
1:30 AND 3PM
An elevated tasting experience in our barrel room with pre-select wines and a few select food pairings in a seated wine tasting format. This is a guided tasting with a senior member of our staff of some of our award-winning and most popular wines. We may even sneak in a few off the menu wines. If you desire a more relaxed and comprehensive tasting experience this is a perfect opportunity for couples or small groups to get a more personalized service, $30/person upon arrival.
Premium 18.25 oz. Vina Balloon stemmed souvenir glass included. This event is first come first serve at 1:30pm and 3:00pm. Seats can be limited, so we suggest arriving 15 minutes early.
Private GROUP tours
We will happily arrange a private tour on alternative days for groups of 10 or more based on tour guide availability and operations. Groups interested in this option are encouraged to email email@example.com to arrange, as available, a private tour for your group.
$30 per person. Please see a tasting room associate when you arrive. Allow 1 hour.
Please note that option may not be available on Saturday.
Bocce courts are available for our vineyard guests.
Just leave an ID at the bar and we will supply an official set.
Bocce Ball League Play Thursday Nights and Sunday afternoons in the summer. Ask about signing up!
Thank you for following the below rules:
No other toys or games allowed on the courts.
Priority play will be given to guests 21+.
Children may not use courts as a sandbox. No children may use bocce without adult supervision.
Please help to keep courts in playing condition – picking up rocks, sticks after use.