Visiting WINTER 2020
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe experience for all guests by following current policies as directed by the state of Minnesota to slow the spread of Covid-19. As guidelines change, please check back frequently to learn more about visiting our property.
Starting 1/13, we will be open for indoor and outdoor seating! Now guests can enjoy Schram wine or beer inside our Tasting Room, Barrel Room and heated outdoor Pavilion. If you’d like to ensure a table inside our Tasting Room, you can book a table reservation. Reservations are for one barrel-top table that can fit up to 6 people at each table (4 people comfortably with food and drinks). Each reservation is for approximately 90 minutes. Click here to book a table reservation. While we do have a reservation system, walk-ins are still welcome. We have set aside a select number of tables inside the Tasting Room and in our heated Pavilion for those without reservations. We will seat guests at these tables depending on space and capacity.
Our outdoor spaces include a heated Pavilion with tables and Adirondack chairs. We will be heating our outdoor spaces with outdoor heaters and fire pits.
In addition to indoor and outdoor seating, our retail shop is still open to the public! Customers can still to pick up wine, apparel and other items on site. Ordering can take place in person or through our online store to later be picked up. We are also offering local next-day delivery. Delivery must be within a 10 mile radius of Schram Vineyards and have a $25 minimum order. A 21+ ID must be presented upon delivery. Deliveries can be order 24/7 through our online store and will be delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Click here to be redirected to our online store.
BUSINESS HOURS* (updated 1/11/21)
Wednesday-Thursday: 2 – 8 PM
Friday-Saturday: 12 – 9 PM
Sunday: 12 – 5 PM
*These hours are subject to change due to weather and interest. We will try to update these on a week-by-week basis. If you are planning a future visit, please continue to check our website and social media for updates.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING DAILY
- Wine by the glass or bottle
- Beer pints and non-alcoholic beverages
- Wine flights (may be discontinued during busy times)
- Wine Tastings (reservation required) – Click here to make yours today
- Limited food menu from kitchen. Please visit our Food page to see menu.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DETAILS TO NOTE
With the health and safety of our guests and employees in mind, we’ve made a few adjustments so that we can best manage guest capacity.
- Masks must be worn unless eating or drinking.
- Max of 6 people per table.
- Visits must be kept to approx. 90 minutes or under when we are at max capacity so we can manage flow and allow others to enjoy the winery. Should we reach max capacity, a staff member will politely ask guests who have stayed over 90 minutes to wrap up their visit with us. Friday nights and Saturday late afternoons and early evenings are our busiest times, so plan accordingly for long visits.
- Children should be kept to a minimum and must be at or near a table with an adult at all times and maintain social distance to the extent possible. Please know and understand what our expectations are with children at our winery in our policies page. The Tasting Room and vineyard is NOT a play area or ball park for children.
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are allowed in our outdoor spaces.
- No outside food, beverage, cakes or balloons may be brought in.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all serving areas.
- Must be 21+ years of age and provide a valid form of identification to purchase or consume wine and beer.
- Wine Club pick up is available in the Tasting Room before 6pm on open days.
- Participation in agritourism activities is at your own risk!
PLAN YOUR VISIT
SEATED wine Tastings
Experience our wine in an intimate, educational, and fun guided wine tasting with a professional Tasting Associate in our Tasting Room. Each tasting includes 5 of our award-winning wines.
Our tasting time slots in the Barrel Room are limited to 6 people max and are designed for couples or small parties of 6 or less who are interested in this 45-minute wine tasting experience.
$25 per tasting
Vine to Wine Tours
OFFERED SELECT SATURDAYS
MAY – OCTOBER
We’ll start by taking you on a walking tour of the property with one of our wine professionals and tour guides where you’ll tour the vineyard and crush pad to learn all about the wine making process. If the barrel room is not available due to current restrictions, you will hear all about. This wine-centric journey will guide you through the history of our vineyard and introduce you to our expansive wine portfolio, sampling various existing and in-process wines throughout the entire tour while discovering what it takes to make it – from the Vine to Wine.
Advance ticket purchase highly recommended as spots are limited. Rain, Snow, or Shine. The tour is about 90 minutes and is recommended for small groups or couples. 21+ only please.
TASTING ROOM KITCHEN
OFFERED DAILY (EXCEPT DAYS WITH FOOD TRUCKS)
We are pleased to provide a rotating selection of wine and beer friendly bites to eat during your visit with our Tasting Room Kitchen.
Tasting Room Kitchen menu options will vary, but may include items such as pizzas, cheese plates, pretzels, flatbreads, quiche, chocolates, and more tasty eats to add to your experience.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED ON OUR GROUNDS.
Private GROUP tours
We will happily arrange a private tour on alternative days for groups of 10 or more based on tour guide availability and operations. Groups interested in this option are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange, as available, a private tour for your group.
$30 per person. Please see a tasting room associate when you arrive. Allow 1 hour.
Please note that option may not be available on Saturday.
*Bocce courts are currently closed*
Just leave an ID at the bar and we will supply an official set.
Bocce Ball League Play Thursday Nights and Sunday afternoons in the summer. Ask about signing up!
Thank you for following the below rules:
No other toys or games allowed on the courts.
Priority play will be given to guests 21+.
Children may not use courts as a sandbox. No children may use bocce without adult supervision.
Please help to keep courts in playing condition – picking up rocks, sticks after use.