GROUND RULES AND POLICIES
It is Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery goal to provide our guests with a positive wine and beer experience. We are a full functioning working facility, vineyard, winery and brewery. To ensure that your time with us is enjoyable and to manage the many types of groups and people who would like to visit us, we have the following policies in place. Please keep in mind that we are a private establishment – we are not a park, a playground, or a bar.
FOOD AND DRINK POLICY:
- Our Tasting Room Kitchen is open with a rotating selection of wine and beer friendly bites to eat. We do not allow outside food or beverages. Please check our events calendar for food trucks as we have them on-site most weekends in the summer and fall and encourage you to patronize them.
- No coolers, wagons, lawn chairs, cakes, balloons, or party decor may be brought on the property. Please enjoy the natural ambiance of our space. Private rental space is available if you’d like to host a party.
MINORS AND CHILDREN:
- Visits with small amounts of children are acceptable, but children and minors must be accompanied by and attended to at all times to by an adult responsible for their behavior and safety – both inside and outside. For the safety of your children and the enjoyment of other winery guests, children may not be unattended anywhere on the property. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not allow your children to use the bocce ball courts as a sandbox.
- Use of sports equipment or balls may not be used on the grounds. We respectfully ask that the vineyard and lawn not be used as a ball field and the Bocce Ball courts are not to be used as a sandbox.
- Please be prepared with a valid ID. All guests who are drinking must be 21 years of age and have valid identification.
- No dogs allowed on the property. While we do love them and have dogs of our own, we do not allow them on the grounds.
GROUPS AND BUSES:
- Large groups and buses – reservations required. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to make arrangements for your visit. Unannounced buses may be turned away if we are not prepared to accommodate you. *To ensure the best wine and beer tasting experience, we have a limited bus/limo schedule.
- Please be respectful of your fellow patrons in the tasting room and grounds. Loud and disorderly behaviors are distractions to others trying to enjoy their visit. Please use tasting room etiquette.
- We do not reserve tables on the patio or in the tasting room during our regular business hour. All seating is first come, first serve. If you are planning a group gathering, please see our group gathering suggestions. The tasting room is not a party room.
- Buses must arrive before 6pm. Only glass and bottle sales are available after 6pm. No tastings after 6pm. *To ensure the best wine and beer tasting experience, we have a very limited bus/limo schedule. Un-scheduled buses/limos will be turned away.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or to remove guests who are rowdy, disruptive, disorderly, or disrespectful.
- The Bocce courts are available first come, first serve. Only Schram Vineyards play balls are allowed. You must be 21+ to get a play set by leaving an ID at the tasting bar. Please help to keep our courts in playing condition.
- No smoking in seating areas, pavilion, or the vineyard. There is one designated smoking area to the east of the tasting room building.
- No Parking on Airport Rd.
- Photography Policy: We do not allow any professional or paid photo shoots to take place on our property.
- Participation in agritourism activities is at your own risk. Schram Vineyards accepts no liability for any injuries sustained during your visit.
- Questions may be directed to email@example.com. Policies are subject to change at Schram Vineyards discretion to ensure the best possible experience for all patrons.
Thank you for your cooperation and for showing respect for our business.