GROUND RULES AND POLICIES
We always strive to give incredible customer service to all of our guests and provide a unique wine and beer experience. We are a full functioning working facility where grapes are grown, processed and made into wine and beer is brewed. Following these policies and procedures will help achieve an enjoyable visit for you and for all guests. During your visit, please keep in mind that we are a private business – a winery and a brewery in a country setting with neighbors.
- There is no outside food allowed, with the exception of Food Truck food or food sold from Schram. We do sell meat and cheese plates for pairing in the tasting room. NO hard coolers, rolling coolers or wagons, party trays, pizzas, or cakes allowed on the grounds please.
- No dogs or pets allowed on the property. While we do love them, prior incidences have required us to have this policy in place. Thank you for understanding!
- Please be prepared with a valid ID. All guests who are drinking must be 21 years of age and have valid identification.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. For the safety of your children, the enjoyment of other winery guests, we must ask that children of all ages are with an adult at all times and not left to run around the property or be in the tasting room on their own. Please do not let children climb trees, throw rocks in the bocce courts, run in the tasting room, play in the landscaping, or use the vineyards as a ball field. If this level of supervision or behavior can not be met, we ask that you make arrangements to leave children at home. Thank you for your understanding.
- No balloons, decorations, party favors, gifts, or table decor are allowed inside OR outside. We have private rental space available if you’d like to do a party. Please enjoy the natural ambiance of the vineyard.
- We do not reserve tables on the patio or in the tasting room during our regular business hours. If you are planning a gathering of 12 or more people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements and discuss details of your gathering. The tasting room is not a party room space.
- Large groups and buses – reservations required. Please email email@example.com to make arrangements for your visit. Unannounced buses or groups showing rowdy or disrespectful behavior may be turned away.
- No buses after 6pm.
- There is no parking on Airport Rd.
- No outside beverages allowed on the property.
- Returning your glass to the bar or designated area when you are finished is greatly appreciated.
- Photography Policy: We do not allow any professional photo shoots to take place on our property.
- Participation in agri-tourism activities is at your own risk. Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery accepts no liability for any injuries sustained during your visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, or to remove guests who are disruptive, disorderly, or disrespectful. Please use tasting room etiquette and respect our staff and other guests of our tasting and tap room.
Thank you for your cooperation and for showing respect for our business.